Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Why they all in my bizness?"



Hey yall...Another "WTF" moment....I am going though lots of life changes....many....no joke....at the moment I am single but....I know who I am gonna be with soon, and one day marry, but I can't deal with people's ASSumptions. I am happy, the woman I spend time with makes me happy and not to mention she makes me complete. So...the bullshit that people are talking about is super wack, I'm sure you all agree with me. I hate that shit. I kinda have an idea who is behind this shit....but oh well, she just got issues. LOL....yall follow me on twitter @PleaseStopDeezy

1 comment:

Neco said...

Well, rumors never stop Hun, if you and ole girl complete eachother like that....y'all should just talk....it will be fine. Once u two are united, nothing can separate that unless one of u allow it, feel me?