Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Official....

Hello All, How have all of u been? Well Im on Twitter now... and might I add that I am becoming an addict.... Feel free to follow me www.twitter.com/DarkKnight421 because lots of shit is changing in my life, SINGLE, and now Im just ready to have some fun while keeping you updated on my life, Im also using this new Gtalk thing, please add me... "NewDeezy@gmail.com". IN the past my blog has been pretty boring to be honest but now we are about to make some shit interesting, I am recruiting some new INTERESTING writers. So Because I believe everything from my past made me the man that I am at this point, I wont delete any of my previous post. My last relationship was not as bad as some of you might like to think, so please dont think that it was, BUT the break up, now that was bad, but Im past that point in my life and I am ready to move forward... So join me in this crazy world of mine. In the 2010 year we will be making this site your go to place for pics from parties, After parties and shows and BIG BASHES in Rich-city.... Send me some request via twitter of what u wanna see on my blog, send your pictures that u want posted of nights out on the town.

No comments: