Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spare the rod......



Help me yall....I love my babies but sometimes I feel like I play the friend roll more than the father role....I'm so scared that they will hate me if I correct their wrong doings. Daitron Jr. is a very good child, he loves me and gets his feelings hurt very easily, which makes it hard for me to effectively correct him, Camryn is a mess, whenever I disipline her she pokes her bottom lip out and I stop in my tracks...and then there is Daiyani...the oldest....at 7 years old she is the baby of the bunch, if i slightly raise my voice , then the uncontrollable tears soon follow....Please tell me what I can do to ensure they are raised with morals and guidance, but also make them feel loved and comfortable enough for them to talk to me about anything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, you better discipline those kids when they are doing wrong and hug and praise when they are doing good. They will figure it out. You are being had by kids, lol.