Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday is boring....



So today was boring needless to say, I wasnt in a tweeting mood, now it appears that "mini me" Daitron Jr. has the same little stomach bug that Camryn has...Today we are atmy mom's house for Sunday dinner, she is getting it in today. BTW Camster (Camryn) is feeling alot better now. I decided today that when I move into the house that I'm gonna start breeding Pit Bull puppies, My ex-brother in law does it and seems to be very successful at it...Yall forgive me , I'm just rambling. Just now we watched "Last House on the left" I guess it was fairly good, but I found flaws as usual....Everyone said I should have been a film editor or critic...P.S: Does anyone know when Kandi's show comes on Ustream? I think its called Kandi Koated Nights...welll let me know, just comment below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kandi Koated Nights comes on Wednesday @ 10 pm eastern time. It is hilarious, they are all the way live. Nikkinicole is the ghetto Dr. Ruth! Tune in and dont be late!