Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome!!!!


OK! First things first...I am Daitron. I am determined to make Richmond the new place to socialize. Think about it, Atlanta has SandraRose.com (I hate the bitch), straightfromthea.com. These are site that are built to keep everyone in the know of whats happening in the industry of entertainment. Well, as many of you know 2009 will be a big year for me and my companies VonSourent Worldwide, Camryn's Locket & http://www.irunthiscity.com/ (Coming Soon). For now we have this temporary site http://www.irunthiscity.blogspot.com/ and I need your support. I will launch this site news beginning on November 30th 2008! Please subscribe today!!! Just to let you know, if there are any celebrity sitings, pull out your digital cameras and email them to me at Daitron@live.com . Just to give you a heads up, I will have an advice column where I will give my personal opinion on your weird issues...LOL! My readers will also have a comment section where they will be able to give you advice also...So send your problems to Daitron@live.com also! Well, I gotta go! Email your friends and tell them to subscribe ASAP!

No comments: