Friday, November 21, 2008

POLL QUESTION:


Answer in Comment section!


OK...So, Let say you are sitting at home looking through some mail, and notice a strange package addressed to you. You open the package, and find a dvd that appears to be home made. You pop it into the dvd player, it is a video of your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife doing things with someone else. F.Y.I...It's a sex tape! Your mate is having rough and passionate sex with this person, and to add fuel to the fire, the sex appears to be getting more reaction from him/her than you have ever seem them have with you, and the date on the screen was your birthday, while he/she was suposedly working overtime...How do you handle this? Don't be shy...feel free to snap in the comment section. LMAO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answer it yall, Im scared to be first

Anonymous said...

First, I would look at the relationship. Is it worth saving? If the answer is no...which it probably should be if they cheated...then I would plan how I am gonna leave. I only say "plan" just in case I am dependant on that person. If not...I would just leave their ass. I can't front, I would consider sending them their own surprise, but that would put me on their level. It's not as easy as that though. I am sure there would be some cursing and crying involved somewhere. But shit, Keyshia, Kim and Missy told you what to do..."It ain't where he's at, it's where he wanna be..."