Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Say it aint so......


So hello everyone, I am sitting on my couch tripping right now. I dont pay much attention to celebrity gossip as some might call it, but Chris Brown is caught up in a situation right now, and its kinda hard to take sides simply because non of us know the REAL story. Many sights like Mediafakeout.com and bossip.com as well as TMZ.com are trying very hard to ruin Chris' career. Now granted, i too come from a family where my mother was abused physically when my brother and I were really small, so I know that it is wrong in any case to abuse a woman, be it emotionally, verbally or physically. I can admit I have caused emotional abuse to a girl that I loved , and i can honestly say that it does just as much damage is the physical abuse. But i want some feed back on this. I would like to know about this situation & how you feel about Chrianna. Please comment below.

No comments: